Ministry of Overseas Pakistani and HRD Jobs 2018 CTS Application Form Download
Muhammad Waqas Mar 29th, 2018 0 Comments
Posted on: 29th Mar 2018
Last Date to Apply: Apr 13, 2018
Education Required: Graduation,Intermediate,Matric
Organization: Ministry of Overseas Pakistani and HRD
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Overseas Pakistani and HRD Jobs 2018 CTS Application Form Download is related to a reputed Federal Government department which is working for the rights of overseas Pakistani Nationals and Ministry of Overseas Jobs are known to be the Federal Government and job seekers always rush towards this department for the sake of jobs because it offers handsome salaries and other fringe benefits as compared to other Government Departments. Now current National Industrial Relations Commission under Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and HRD Jobs are available for which applications are invited from the Graduation/Intermediate/Matric pass candidates for the positions such as (Reader, UDC, LDC). It is the finest opportunities for those who are not well educated and also don’t have any professional diploma. So, viewers take advantage from this opportunity and apply as soon as possible to have a job in such type of reputed Government Department and make your future successful because here you’ll not only get handsome salary also they will get retirement funds too when their service will be expired. So, now let’s jump towards how to apply procedure given below.
How to Apply Ministry of Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and HRD Jobs:
- Candidates are suggested to apply in the prescribed form available at official site www.cts.org.pk
- Application Form along with a paid deposit slip of Rs. 34/ and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- Last Date for submission of application is April 13, 2018.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting the separate form for each post with a separate fee.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Applicants already in Government service should produce NOC at time of interview.